The objective of the project is to support farmers and their partners (such as professional organisations, consulting services, private companies, etc.) to attain a sustainable agricultural production of territories reconverted to drip irrigation.
Services provided include:
- Development and realisation of a demonstration test programme.
- Implementation of trainings and visits of the trial field by farmers.
- Development and implementation of a monitoring system regarding executed trials.
- Support to farmers regarding the management and the mode of behaviour of drip irrigation.
- Organisation of workshops and trainings in order to raise farmers’ awareness of sustainable management of groundwater resources.
- Support to farmers regarding the acquisition of equipment for drip irrigation.
- Support to the technical service of ORMVAH regarding the planning and the realisation of “projets d’agrégation”.
- Development and proposition of an adaptive or applied research programme.