The agricultural education sector was transferred to the Ministry of Education and Science (MBS) of Ukraine in 2015 as part of the general reform process (previously, the Ministry of Agriculture and Food, MAPE, was responsible for agricultural education). Responsible for the content of agricultural education is the agency Agroosvita, which has been under the Ministry of Education since 2015, and from September 2019 will be responsible for all vocational education as the "Scientific-Methodological Centre for Higher and Further Vocational Education (WMZ VFPO)".
FABU supports the objective of the Action Plan and the National Strategy of the Ukrainian Government to adapt the agricultural vocational training system to the requirements of the market and thus to a modern, efficient and environmentally sound agriculture.
Tasks of the assistant:
- Support of the team management and deputy team leader
- Administrative tasks and office organization
- Support of the team leader and deputy team leader in the organization of workshops, seminars, conferences
- Supporting the preparation and supervision of international short-term expert missions (hotel, travel planning, etc.)
- Support in the area of Public relations and communication
- Completed university studies (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Several years (five years or more) of experience in office organization/assistance.
- Very good knowledge of the Ukrainian language and at least good knowledge of German or English
- Other qualifications / experience that will be positively considered in the evaluation (an advantage)
- University degree in communication, administration, economics, or similar Experience of working in an international environment
- Ukrainian and good knowledge of English or German
- Strong communication and interaction skills
- Open-minded personality and willingness to work in an complex environment
From 01.12. 2021 –to 31.12.2024 with the option of a one-year extension until 31.12.2025